The organism that was observed had a body length of about 1.5 cm when fully expanded and a tail length that was also about 1.5 cm. The body length when the organism was at rest, was about 1 cm. The organism had a smooth, light brownish, clear body. At the bottom of its body there appear to be small digits, which seem to assist the organism when it moves. The organism appears to have no eyes, relying on its sense of touch to locate and sense its surroundings. This is apparent when the organism stretches its body out to move. It appears that a tongue or mouth like receptor extends out to sense what’s in front of it. This could be the reason why the organism only moves in a forward direction. The range of this sensory receptor also seems to be limited because the organism would usually walk into the wooden chips or move them out of its way, rather than going around them and avoiding them. When the organism was touched or when the container was moved, it would immediately stop moving. Lastly, the organism preferred to move toward the edges of the container and at times, it would climb over the container.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 9 months 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 9 months 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 9 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 9 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 9 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 9 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 9 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 9 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 9 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 9 months 3 weeks ago