Another clinical trial was tested to show the impact of Whey protein intake on renal function. In a trial with 1624 women, a group with normal renal function and another with mild renal efficiency, glomerular filtration rate (GFR) was used to estimate the kidney functionality and efficiency. This study was conducted over a 11-year span to further give valid conclusions. In conclusion of the 11-year trial, they found the GFR to be 0.25 mL/min per 1.73 m2 per 10g increase in protein intake as oppose to 1.14 mL/min per 1.73 m2. This conclusion states that high protein intake does not associate with a reduced renal functionality in women with normal renal function. However, it does increase the declination functionality rate of women who already have reduced renal function. This trial does have sufficient evidence and relevant to the represented topic because it shows the long-term effects of an increase protein intake on kidney function. The assumptions are valid because the trial size was large and over a long-time span which gives a more accurate conclusion (Knight et al. 2003).
You are here
Home » Blogs » lgiron's blog
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 4 years 10 months ago
- introductory phrases 4 years 10 months ago
- what are SNP's 4 years 10 months ago
- proves 4 years 10 months ago
- broad term 4 years 10 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 4 years 10 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 4 years 10 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 4 years 10 months ago
- explain humanities 4 years 10 months ago
- explanation 4 years 10 months ago
a vs an
"This study was conducted over a 11-year span to further give valid conclusions." in this sentence you use the word a when you should've used an. You should use an when the next word starts with the sound of a vowel.