After thirty minutes of observation with the creature, I compiled a list of notes that describe the organism. The organism is a larval creature, looks like a maggot with a rat-like tail. It has a pale green brown translucent layer of tissue on its main body segment that is about 1.25 cm long and 0.25 cm thick. It was hard to record an exact length, because the organism contracts and extends as it moves around the bowl. The creature has dark lines that run from a dark mass in the head of the creature to the tip of its tail. On the underside of its body, the larva has a mouth at the front that it opens whenever the organism moves. The organism has bilateral symmetry, as seen by its eight legs and two antennae on its head, which it probably uses to read its surroundings, as it does not have eyes. The larva’s tail is dark green in color and is 1.5 cm long and 0.5 mm thick. The tail is probably used for the larva to breath when it is feeding underneath a surface where there is poor oxygen.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 11 months 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 11 months 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 11 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 11 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 11 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 11 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 11 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 11 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 11 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 11 months 3 weeks ago