Our data in the results section supported the information that was gathered from the studies researched by Lee, Lim, and Litwhiler. According to the luxury effect that affects the reptiles the strongest, the fourth floor should have the greatest number of arthropods since it is the closest to the reptile room. It also has the least amount of foot traffic which is another major factor. Because the first floor has the heaviest human traffic, there were the least amount of arthropods with only three spider webs combining both trials. The second floor only had nine arthropods or signs of arthropods. Third floor had twelve arthropods including dead bugs, live bugs, and spider webs. Fourth floor had eighteen including dead bugs, live bugs, and spider webs combining both trials for all three. Based off of our sources, our data proves the luxury effect and the theory that foot traffic along with the presence of reptiles reduces the number of arthropods.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 9 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 9 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 10 months ago
- proves 5 years 10 months ago
- broad term 5 years 10 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 10 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 10 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 10 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 10 months ago
- explanation 5 years 10 months ago