During my travels in the continent of South America in the diverse country of Brazil I encounter an unusual creature, one I have never seen before and was intrigued. This organism was located in the tropical rainforest. Where precipitation exceeds 70 inches annually. This biome contains approximately 50 % of the world species in simply about 11% of its terrestrial vegetation cover so I was really excited to have found it here. This biome experiences warm seasonally invariant temperatures. This habitat contains broad leveled evergreens and deciduous trees with sunlight being a key resource that contributes to the vegetation structure (Cain et al. 2014).
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- Perhaps your last sentence 5 hours 56 min ago
- Consider rearranging your 6 hours 58 sec ago
- Consider changing the 6 hours 3 min ago
- Rather than saying "Their 6 hours 16 min ago
- In the third sentence a colon 6 hours 21 min ago
- The comma in the third 6 hours 24 min ago
- comment 8 hours 57 min ago
- Comment 8 hours 59 min ago
- Comment 9 hours 1 min ago
- What is the reason and/or 15 hours 16 min ago