Purpose of this lab is to dehydrate cyclohexanol and synthesizing cyclohexene by taking all that we’ve done so far. These processes include taking the melting points, boiling points, molecular weight densities, and figuring out what the hazardous properties are. By separating and purifying the substance using combination of extraction, distillation, crystallization, chromatography, and more the lab is complete. There are many processes that we learned so far in the lab shown right above, and honestly it was all pretty simple. There are step by step display on what we have to do on the organic chemistry 269 website. Lab reports are fairly simple as well, it just takes some time to complete them. My favorite one is crystallization because different crystals are formed whether it be different color, different weight, and more factors.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- parallelism 17 hours 9 min ago
- too many commas 18 hours 10 sec ago
- Scientific writing 18 hours 5 min ago
- quotes 18 hours 8 min ago
- I think this is a solid 18 hours 29 min ago
- The second sentence is a 18 hours 33 min ago
- Flow 19 hours 50 min ago
- Topic 19 hours 55 min ago
- Topic Sentence 20 hours 40 sec ago
- Perhaps your last sentence 1 day 8 hours ago