The primary objective in this assignment is to obtain a diverse set of skills when composing a scientific literature piece. To learn about the aspects in writing and composing scientific writing entries. In particular, we focused on the methods section part of the composure. The methods section in a piece of scientific writing is an important aspect of an experiment because it illustrates to other prospering scientist what they carried out to obtain the results they desired. Every experimental procedure has an idea and hypothesis. Their method of proof could either fail or succeed. However, the primary objective is to be as detailed as possible so that others could replicate it and obtain similar results. A multi-panel figure was created to illustrate the plant species of our choice and it includes a detailed picture of the plant, the plant species as a whole, and a high-quality map depicting the origin of the species. For this project I choose Euphorbia pulcherrima euphorbiaceae, which is a plant found in Mexico and Guatemala.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- How does the R and K 14 hours 37 min ago
- We had a guest speaker back 14 hours 38 min ago
- I knew nothing about mudflats 14 hours 39 min ago
- description of benefits 1 week 10 hours ago
- Punctuation 1 week 10 hours ago
- Examples 1 week 10 hours ago
- In the first sentence, you do 1 week 14 hours ago
- No comma is needed before 1 week 14 hours ago
- I would split up the two 1 week 14 hours ago
- comment 1 week 2 days ago