We were interested in determining if there was any correlation between how many arthropods were in rooms and how far away the Morrill Greenhouses are. We found a very small insignificant correlation and a lot of our quantitative data deviated from the average. This probably means that there are other variables that play a role in how many arthropods (and spider webs) you can find in various windowsils. However, this proved to be a very interesting study because we can now compare our results with the results of the other groups that looked at other variables besides distance from the greenhouses such as temperature and distance to the reptile rooms. If we had more time, we would be interested to look at how outside temperaure compared to indoor temperature affects the arthropod count indoors. Also it would be helpful to know if room use also has any correlation with arthropod count in windowsills.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 10 months 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 10 months 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 10 months 4 weeks ago
- proves 10 months 4 weeks ago
- broad term 10 months 4 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 10 months 4 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 10 months 4 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 10 months 4 weeks ago
- explain humanities 10 months 4 weeks ago
- explanation 10 months 4 weeks ago