Many people who involved themselves with physical activities often live longer than those that do not. The fact is, playing sports is good for our physical health. Not only is it good for our health, it is good for our body as it will benefits our cardiorespiratory and muscular fitness. It is scientifically proven that playing sports can increase our life expectancy and better our bone health which is critical for our life expectancy. I grew up playing sports and my mom always said that playing too much sports was bad for me. I would always be sore because I would either play too much sports or be at the gym for too long. I would play basketball everyday for about 3 hours at least in high school and I almost forgot how being sore felt because my body got so used to it. Playing sports is one of the best ways for weight maintanence as well. But due to the dangers of playing some sports, I wanted to play something that didn't put me in a great risk but also was physical and competitive to play. I chose to play basketball tennis and track in high school and I still play them in college as I enjoy playing. I don't regret picking up basketball as my main sport and I will continue to play.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 9 months 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 9 months 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 9 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 9 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 9 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 9 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 9 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 9 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 9 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 9 months 3 weeks ago