My methods project needs some work. I felt extremely rushed to create the methods for my partner so it wasn't really good for my partner to follow my directions. It was very interesting to see how my partner took my direction and made the legend. Also, because the directions or what I did was not clear, my partner's and my legend were off. I had 4 pictures and my partner had 3 which was the biggest difference. Overall, it was fun to follow the direction and try to create replication of my partner’s without giving the final product until the end. I found it amusing how we chose the same exact plant in the same exact place without discussing about it. Presenting in the class went smooth and it was interesting to see how different and similar everyone's were.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 9 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 9 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 10 months ago
- proves 5 years 10 months ago
- broad term 5 years 10 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 10 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 10 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 10 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 10 months ago
- explanation 5 years 10 months ago