For centuries, we have studied cancer and the affects it bestows upon the human body. Today, we try a variety of methods to tackle cancer and beat it. For our project, we decided to focus our attention on lung cancer. In specifically, non-small cell lung cancer. According to the American Cancer Society about 80%-85% suffer from non-small cell lung cancer. Squamous cell carcinoma, adenocarcinoma, and large cell carcinoma are subtypes of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). We will be focusing on KRAS and its association with lung adenocarcinoma. In addition, we will also be discussing Keap1 and AATF. One challenge will be facing during our research, is in delivering a treatment that would only target the cancer cells. One idea we are looking into at this moment is to create a drug that will be delivered intravenous. We will be targeting the lungs via the pulmonary vein. Non-small cell lung cancer is a type of cancer which we will be able to build off since it is also known to be metastatic.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 11 months 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 11 months 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 11 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 11 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 11 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 11 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 11 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 11 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 11 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 11 months 3 weeks ago