The object is a fly larvae. It has a body length of 1.3cm, a tail length of 1.5cm and a total length of 2.8cm. The larvae has translucent skin and organs are visible internally. It has a dark colored head and tail. The tail seems to continue into the body and the very end of the tail is uncovered by the translucent tissue. The larvae often stops moving when touched or agitated. It cannot travel long distances in a straight line, and generally rolls over or abruptly changes direction. However, it seems to prefer being in motion to staying still. The larvae exhibits bilateral symmetry and the body contracts and expands to aid in movement.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 11 months 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 11 months 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 11 months 4 weeks ago
- proves 11 months 4 weeks ago
- broad term 11 months 4 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 11 months 4 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 11 months 4 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 11 months 4 weeks ago
- explain humanities 11 months 4 weeks ago
- explanation 11 months 4 weeks ago