The specimen being observed is quite small, about 3 centimeters long. It is shaped like a small bean that is about 1.25 centimeters, with a long tail which accounts for the majority of the organism’s length. The organism appears to be semitransparent, with a taupe hue. Looking down on it closely, you can see small organs, and its digestive processes working. The small creature appears to eat sawdust, and was covered in it when delivered to my petri dish. Additionally, at the opposite end of its tail, it has a small hole that looks as if it is its mouth. Its movements are reminiscent of that of a caterpillar, that extends and recoils in order to traverse its path. The organism has eight nubby legs, that are in sets of two parallel to one another and also used to aid movement. At the top of its head, it appears to have small sensor like buds as well. With regards to its activity level, I would say it is quite high. The organism has crawled out of the petri dish independently multiple times, in order to escape its enclosure. However, when touched by myself or another object, it freezes all movement and appears still, stiff and dead. Overall, this organism is quite fascinating in its anatomy and behavior, and interesting to observe.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 9 months 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 9 months 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 9 months 2 weeks ago
- proves 9 months 2 weeks ago
- broad term 9 months 2 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 9 months 2 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 9 months 2 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 9 months 2 weeks ago
- explain humanities 9 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 9 months 3 weeks ago