Exergonic and endergonic reactions share similarities and differences. The most known definitions of exergonic and endergonic reactions is exergonic refers to a reaction that gives off energy, while endergonic reactions take in energy. Although, there is more the energy. Both reactions require for an input of activation energy and use enzymes to lower the activation energy need to complete the reaction. Also the exergonic reactions have a negative value for the Gibb’s free energy value due to the reactants having greater free energy than the products. Endergonic reactions, however, are the opposite of exergonic reactions and have a positive Gibb’s free energy value because the products have more free energy than the reactants. Exergonic reactions are more favorable and spontaneous because of the negative value while endergonic reactions are less favorable and nonspontaneous.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 9 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 9 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 9 months ago
- proves 5 years 9 months ago
- broad term 5 years 9 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 9 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 9 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 9 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 9 months ago
- explanation 5 years 9 months ago