Yesterday I read an article titled "Science news: Physicists to probe BEYOND the beginning of time, before CREATION itself" from Express, an online journal from the UK. It discusses that until now, scientists understood the beginning of our universe as a singularity, or a moment beyond what humans and physics could describe. However, modern physicists claim that this is no longer the case. Several state that Einstein's General Relativity "predicts its own downfall due to singularities". Modern physicists believe complicated math and the quantum world can discover the secrets behind phenomena such as black holes and even the creation of the universe. Some of these newly developed formulas are shown in the article. String theory had previously been used to study the absence of singularities, however it had its fallbacks. Essentially, this article claims that singularity does not exist, and that becuase of this black holes and cosmology can be studied for their truths.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 11 months 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 11 months 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 11 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 11 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 11 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 11 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 11 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 11 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 11 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 11 months 3 weeks ago