The organism is about 26mm in total length. This organism has a spherical body and long, thin tail. The tail length is about 15mm and the body length is about 11mm. It's body is about 3mm wide. The organism is a tan color but is see-through. Inside the body are visible and symmetric organs, some of which are white and some are dark. The white organs appear to make a figure-eight structure around the darker organs. The organism moves similar to a caterpillar in that it perorms an abduction/adduction movement. At first the organism did not move. After some time, however, it began to wriggle around. The movement of the organism seems to be random, with no path or direction. It often flips over and rolls around. The eyes are not visible; perhaps the tail functions for environment sensation. The tail is longer than the body by about 5mm. It does not appear to have any appendages. There are however, small bumps on its underside which may be functional is movement or traction. Based on it's random movement it is likely that the organism is in a juvenile stage.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 11 months 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 11 months 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 11 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 11 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 11 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 11 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 11 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 11 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 11 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 11 months 3 weeks ago