The plant I chose to photograph was the Camellia-Japonica Debutante, I photographed this plant in the Durfee Conservatory located across from Morrill 4 and is open from 10am to 4pm, Monday through Friday. The plant can be found in the Bonsai-Camellia house towards the right side of the room facing the window. The flower is a singular white plant surrounded by bushels of leaves and soil, similar to the structure of a grown tree. The photo was taken at 2:36pm when the sun was at the highest point for the day casting a ray of light across the room, the photo was taken in portrait form, with my hand gracefully holding the flower stem to capture the flower in its wholeness. I also captured the name of the plant which is labeled below the plant on a bench-like structure. To capture the name, I held my phone camera sideways to capture more of a landscape portrait and I stood above the label getting a top view of the name to capture everything in one shot.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- How does the R and K 14 hours 37 min ago
- We had a guest speaker back 14 hours 38 min ago
- I knew nothing about mudflats 14 hours 39 min ago
- description of benefits 1 week 10 hours ago
- Punctuation 1 week 10 hours ago
- Examples 1 week 10 hours ago
- In the first sentence, you do 1 week 14 hours ago
- No comma is needed before 1 week 14 hours ago
- I would split up the two 1 week 14 hours ago
- comment 1 week 2 days ago