Two adenine deficient plates were then divided into four sections each. The first plate was labeled with HA0, HA1, HA2, and HB1, and had each quadrant’s corresponding yeast type lightly spread onto it. The second plate was labeled with HB1xHA0, HB1xHA1, HA1xHA2, and HB1xHA2, and had each quadrant’s corresponding yeast cross from the incubated plate lightly spread onto it. For the spreading process, a clean toothpick was used to drag a small amount of the required yeast in a straight line near the edge of the plate. Then a new toothpick was used to drag a single line up from the first line of yeast cells and then spread them in a zig zag fashion. The goal of this process was to spread the yeast cells to roughly one cell thickness. The two adenine deficient agar plates were then left to incubate at 30oC for a week.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 2 weeks ago
- proves 1 year 2 weeks ago
- broad term 1 year 2 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 2 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 2 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 2 weeks ago
- explain humanities 1 year 3 weeks ago
- explanation 1 year 3 weeks ago