A clean adenine infused agar gel plate was then divided into four sections and labeled with the crosses that would be carried out. The quadrants were labeled HB1xHA0, HB1xHA1, HA1xHA2, and HB1xHA2. Small amounts of the two strains for each quadrant were mixed together without cross contamination and spread into small squares. The plate was then incubated at 30oC for a week. At the end of the week, all crosses had grown and displayed a cream-colored phenotype.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 10 months 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 10 months 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 10 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 10 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 10 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 10 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 10 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 10 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 10 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 10 months 3 weeks ago