After three days of incubation, the growth of yeast on each plate was unique. On the YED plate, all colonies grew very well, but some colonies were red while others were white (Figure 4). The MV+Adenine plate had all colonies grow well to a slightly lesser degree than the YED plate. The colonies on this plate were all white cells (Figure 5). The MV plate was the most drastic difference. While some colonies grew to the same degree as on the MV+Ade plate, there were colonies which were extremely weak, or completely non-existent. The colonies that were healthy were white, while the remains of sickly colonies were red (Figures 6 and 7).
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 7 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 7 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 7 months ago
- proves 5 years 7 months ago
- broad term 5 years 7 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 7 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 7 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 7 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 7 months ago
- explanation 5 years 7 months ago