From project one we learned that lung adenocarcinoma is a type of cancer that could lead to be metastatic. This occurs when lung cancer cells break away from a tumor and travel to other parts of the body through the blood or lymph system. The central idea is that the cancer cells are now thriving in a new place and multiplying. It is affecting other organs that are near the site of where the cancer was first found and formed. Some of the sites known to be affected by lung cancer is the liver, bone, brain, and other organs. Our route and plan of treatment has not yet been established however, we have been doing research on sime areas to explore and look into. So far out team has found a variety of sites that give us insights in what way to take our project.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 9 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 9 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 10 months ago
- proves 5 years 10 months ago
- broad term 5 years 10 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 10 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 10 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 10 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 10 months ago
- explanation 5 years 10 months ago