BRM270 when combined with the use of miRNA-128, which acts as a tumor suppressor downregulated in lung cancer would be a great way to combat chemoresistance of NSCLC . Instead of using the virus we could use this compound combined with miRNA-128 to combat the resistance developing of gefitinib. Increases sensitivity of TKI. BRM270 has a low toxicity and targets the NF-kB signaling pathway, induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis. This is combined with the downregulation of marker CD133. Since we want to suppress Vimentin in our initial method using BRM270 will be another way to suppress Vimentin and induce E-cadherin which is good because then this will mean we are progressing to inhibiting metastatic progression.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 9 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 9 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 10 months ago
- proves 5 years 10 months ago
- broad term 5 years 10 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 10 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 10 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 10 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 10 months ago
- explanation 5 years 10 months ago