Humidity has a major impact on the movement of water in plants. Since water movement is passive in plants, its transfer is largely dependent on outside factors. For instance, the humidity of the outside air has a major impact on how quickly water can move through the plant. Humidity in the air makes evaporation more difficult. With higher concentrations of water in the air, the leaf has a harder time transpiring, thus reducing water movement in the plant.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 2 months ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 2 months ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 2 months ago
- proves 1 year 2 months ago
- broad term 1 year 2 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 2 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 2 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 2 months ago
- explain humanities 1 year 2 months ago
- explanation 1 year 2 months ago