Humidity has a major impact on the movement of water in plants. Since water movement is passive in plants, its transfer is largely dependent on outside factors. For instance, the humidity of the outside air has a major impact on how quickly water can move through the plant. Humidity in the air makes evaporation more difficult. With higher concentrations of water in the air, the leaf has a harder time transpiring, thus reducing water movement in the plant.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 11 months 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 11 months 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 11 months 4 weeks ago
- proves 11 months 4 weeks ago
- broad term 11 months 4 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 11 months 4 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 11 months 4 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 11 months 4 weeks ago
- explain humanities 11 months 4 weeks ago
- explanation 11 months 4 weeks ago