Tetrad analysis is also a valuable tool in determining the genotypes of certain phenotypes, as well as linkage between two genes. If linkage is occurring between genes then the NPD is very rare to see compared to the PD and TT. If linkage is not occurring then the ratios of PD:NPD:TT are roughly 1:1:4. Once linkage has been determined and the ratios have been confirmed, it is easy to determine which phenotype is PD, NPD, or TT and simply match it to the correct genotype.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 10 months 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 10 months 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 10 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 10 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 10 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 10 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 10 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 10 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 10 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 10 months 3 weeks ago