For the tetrad dissection crosses, since it is now known that HB1 and HA2 complement each other, their genotypes were able to be figured out at (ade1-/ade2+) for HB1 and (ade1+/ade2-) for HA2. Knowing this information, the parental ditypes (PD) can be determined as (ade1-/ade2+) and (ade1+/ade2-). This means that the non-parental ditypes (NPD) are (ade1+/ade2+) (ade1-/ade2-) and the tetratypes (TT) are (ade1+/ade2-), (ade1-/ade2+), (ade1+/ade2+), and (ade1-/ade2-).
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 2 months ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 2 months ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 2 months ago
- proves 1 year 2 months ago
- broad term 1 year 2 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 2 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 2 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 2 months ago
- explain humanities 1 year 2 months ago
- explanation 1 year 2 months ago