Caspase-3 is a protein invloved in apotosis or programmed cell death. The protein also has a key role in overall cell development when expressed in low levels. A new research study has helped show the balance of the two pathways through biophysical, structural and computational approaches in order to demonstrate the phosphorylation of conserved sites. These results helped provide new insights into allosteric regulaton mechanisms and new opportunities for modulator developement. These new developements will help give more precise information on the cells developement and death cycle.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- parallelism 17 hours 9 min ago
- too many commas 18 hours 10 sec ago
- Scientific writing 18 hours 5 min ago
- quotes 18 hours 8 min ago
- I think this is a solid 18 hours 29 min ago
- The second sentence is a 18 hours 33 min ago
- Flow 19 hours 50 min ago
- Topic 19 hours 55 min ago
- Topic Sentence 20 hours 40 sec ago
- Perhaps your last sentence 1 day 8 hours ago