Caspase-3 is a protein invloved in apotosis or programmed cell death. The protein also has a key role in overall cell development when expressed in low levels. A new research study has helped show the balance of the two pathways through biophysical, structural and computational approaches in order to demonstrate the phosphorylation of conserved sites. These results helped provide new insights into allosteric regulaton mechanisms and new opportunities for modulator developement. These new developements will help give more precise information on the cells developement and death cycle.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 2 months 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 2 months 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 2 months 2 weeks ago
- proves 2 months 2 weeks ago
- broad term 2 months 2 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 2 months 2 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 2 months 2 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 2 months 2 weeks ago
- explain humanities 2 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 2 months 3 weeks ago