Overall I felt this class taught me a variety of useful skills that I can apply in a variety of different ways in the future. For instance proper time management and planning when it comes to writing drafts, editing as well as constructing projects. Also the use of various software programs such as R, Scribus, Inkscape, and text formatting. I also learned various writing skills and how to critically analyze my own as well as other peoples writing. One thing I wish I knew earlier in the class was how valuable it was to ask for help from the professor in terms of receiving feedback. I think I could have done much better on my Methods project if I had done so.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 9 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 9 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 10 months ago
- proves 5 years 10 months ago
- broad term 5 years 10 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 10 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 10 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 10 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 10 months ago
- explanation 5 years 10 months ago