One major aspect of my day is how I spend whatever leisure time that I have. This category usually takes place between my classes and towards the end of the day. Between classes since I usually have awkward 1-2 hour gaps I will usually watch an episode of a show depending on how invested I am, or play a multiplayer match in a videogame to pass the time. Later on in the night I will often spend time with my roommates, where we will decide on new shows to watch together, play games, or just talk about what is going on in our lives. Finally towards the end of the night, roughly 1:00am-2:00am, I will workout to clear my head and help me fall asleep quicker. These leisure activities are prevalent in my daily life, and depending on what time it usually is, I will have certain activities that I will be more likely to do.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 1 month ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 1 month ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 1 month ago
- proves 1 year 1 month ago
- broad term 1 year 1 month ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 1 month ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 1 month ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 1 month ago
- explain humanities 1 year 1 month ago
- explanation 1 year 1 month ago