I agree with you that it has a lot of potential for abuse. This is why I'm sort of iffy about genetic modification especially before children are even born. Do parents truly have the right to choose what kind of life their children will live? In today's world, it's such a big thing where people think parents should let their children be what they want to be as long as they're passionate about it. Yet genetic modification goes against this so called "norm." We contradict ourselves so much with basically everything we do yet we want to create more and more contradictions and controversies. It's pretty much stirring the pot when you think about it. We can't even fix our first world problems where so many people are starving and in poverty, yet we want to think about genetic modification? Seriously?
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 4 months 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 4 months 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 4 months 2 weeks ago
- proves 4 months 2 weeks ago
- broad term 4 months 2 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 4 months 2 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 4 months 2 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 4 months 2 weeks ago
- explain humanities 4 months 2 weeks ago
- explanation 4 months 2 weeks ago