My educational background has thoroughly prepared me for a Physician Assistant program. Currently, I am completing a comprehensive Undergraduate Program in Biology and English at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. In particular, my studies of upper level human physiology and neurology have prepared me immensely for PA school's more intensive curriculum. I hope that the skills I acquire from this graduate degree will supply me with the opportunity to work in the medical field as a Physician's Assistant and I am eager to contribute my enthusiasm and passion about medicine to the medical world. I am certain that my resume, which I have enclosed, will give you a greater understanding of my qualifications for this program. My experience as an Emergency Medical Technician has also provided me with critical and invaluable experience about the medical field and has made me certain that PA school is the path for me.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 3 weeks ago
- proves 1 year 3 weeks ago
- broad term 1 year 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 1 year 3 weeks ago
- explanation 1 year 3 weeks ago