I am very interested in pursuing a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Northeastern University. After review of several different PA school programs and discussions with medical professionals, I have come to the conclusion that Northeastern University has a top tier Physician Assistant program due to its duration and options available within the program. It is ranked 20th in the nation and has been running since 1971, making it one of the most experienced programs in the nation. The small class size is also very important to my me. I am also interested in the dual degree and certificate programs Northeastern offers, specifically, the PA/MPH pathway as I am very interested in public health.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 2 months ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 2 months ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 2 months ago
- proves 1 year 2 months ago
- broad term 1 year 2 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 2 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 2 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 2 months ago
- explain humanities 1 year 2 months ago
- explanation 1 year 2 months ago