Interestingly, a plant that was exposed to white light and ethylene for two days and then grew in darkness for two days. In the case of this plant, its roots initially grew downwards for the first two days, and then they grew upwards for the next two days, giving the roots a kinked shape by the end of the four days. Similar to that, a plant grown in darkness for two days and then white light for two days grew upwards for the first two days and downwards for the final two days. This created a kinked shape in the roots, however it was in the opposite direction. Upon researching the effects of gravity on the growth of the roots, they found that gravity affected the root growth in a less impactful way.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 9 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 9 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 10 months ago
- proves 5 years 10 months ago
- broad term 5 years 10 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 10 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 10 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 10 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 10 months ago
- explanation 5 years 10 months ago