In conclusion, they discovered that mechanisms rice plants use to grow adventitious roots mostly involve light signals to stimulate growth, while gravity was a small factor. They found the root growth had a dosage dependent relationship with all colors of light, with red light having the most efficient effect. These plants use light as the most important signal because when there is less light, the plant is probably submerged and it needs to obtain more oxygen. Using this discovery, they proposed that plants monitor oxygen availability by sensing light.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 2 months ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 2 months ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 2 months ago
- proves 1 year 2 months ago
- broad term 1 year 2 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 2 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 2 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 2 months ago
- explain humanities 1 year 2 months ago
- explanation 1 year 2 months ago