Persepolis is a graphic novel about a little girl growing up in a time of conflict for Iran. Despite the cartoonish appearence and art style, inocent people are imprisoned and executed just for speaking their mind. In an effort to spare the little girl suffering, her parents send her to grow up in vienna where she was simultaneously saved and alieneted. As she gets older she learns about how Iranians are viewed, romantic relationships, and her own idealistic beliefs.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 10 months 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 10 months 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 10 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 10 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 10 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 10 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 10 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 10 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 10 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 10 months 3 weeks ago