Persepolis is a graphic novel about a little girl growing up in a time of conflict for Iran. Despite the cartoonish appearence and art style, inocent people are imprisoned and executed just for speaking their mind. In an effort to spare the little girl suffering, her parents send her to grow up in vienna where she was simultaneously saved and alieneted. As she gets older she learns about how Iranians are viewed, romantic relationships, and her own idealistic beliefs.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 3 weeks ago
- proves 1 year 3 weeks ago
- broad term 1 year 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 1 year 3 weeks ago
- explanation 1 year 3 weeks ago