Esters are known for their distinctive odors and are commonly used for food aromas and different fragrances. They are made by the food industry to mimic natural flavors of fruits and flowers which in turn lower product costs. The original combination of the reactants produced a strong, unpleasant smell likened to that of alcohol and body odor combined. The final product smelled like artificial banana flavoring. Other smells in the room included pineapple and cherry.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 11 months 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 11 months 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 11 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 11 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 11 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 11 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 11 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 11 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 11 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 11 months 3 weeks ago