To me, an observation is something that you see. An inference is a hypothesis you make based off of the observation. For example. If I am handed a glass of water that has ice in it, I observe that there is ice in the cup. Because of my observation of the ice, I infer that the drink is cold, despite the fact that I have not physically touched the drink itself.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 3 months ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 3 months ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 3 months ago
- proves 1 year 3 months ago
- broad term 1 year 3 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 3 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 3 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 3 months ago
- explain humanities 1 year 3 months ago
- explanation 1 year 3 months ago