Health inequities at the community, city, country and global level have a large impact on the overall wellness and quality of life of all populations – large and small – around the world. These differences in health among certain populations can be caused by a variety social, governmental, and economical factors that put select groups of people at an inherent disadvantage in gaining access to important healthcare and wellness resources. These inequities, although greatly rooted socially and systemically within our society, are avoidable and require extensive and important measures in order to circumvent them. In order enact change and avoid detrimental outcomes from health inequity, we must investigate where these differences in health arise from, from social, scientific and civic perspectives.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- parallelism 17 hours 9 min ago
- too many commas 18 hours 10 sec ago
- Scientific writing 18 hours 5 min ago
- quotes 18 hours 8 min ago
- I think this is a solid 18 hours 29 min ago
- The second sentence is a 18 hours 33 min ago
- Flow 19 hours 50 min ago
- Topic 19 hours 55 min ago
- Topic Sentence 20 hours 40 sec ago
- Perhaps your last sentence 1 day 8 hours ago