Health inequities at the community, city, country and global level have a large impact on the overall wellness and quality of life of all populations – large and small – around the world. These differences in health among certain populations can be caused by a variety social, governmental, and economical factors that put select groups of people at an inherent disadvantage in gaining access to important healthcare and wellness resources. These inequities, although greatly rooted socially and systemically within our society, are avoidable and require extensive and important measures in order to circumvent them. In order enact change and avoid detrimental outcomes from health inequity, we must investigate where these differences in health arise from, from social, scientific and civic perspectives.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 10 months 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 10 months 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 10 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 10 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 10 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 10 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 10 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 10 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 10 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 10 months 3 weeks ago