For the microbial growth lab, I hypothesized that E.coli, would have the best optimal growth at 37 degrees celsius, as this is the desired temperature for E. coli growth, especially in the cells of humans, animals, and other eukaryotic organisms. I also expect that the k value for 37 degrees celsius which indicates the rate of how many generations occur per time period to be the highest because, it will form the most generations, and the G value which indicates the rate of one cell dividing into two cells to be the lowest because E.coli will divide the fastest at 37° celsius.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 10 months 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 10 months 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 10 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 10 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 10 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 10 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 10 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 10 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 10 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 10 months 3 weeks ago