For the microbial growth lab, I hypothesized that E.coli, would have the best optimal growth at 37 degrees celsius, as this is the desired temperature for E. coli growth, especially in the cells of humans, animals, and other eukaryotic organisms. I also expect that the k value for 37 degrees celsius which indicates the rate of how many generations occur per time period to be the highest because, it will form the most generations, and the G value which indicates the rate of one cell dividing into two cells to be the lowest because E.coli will divide the fastest at 37° celsius.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 3 weeks ago
- proves 1 year 3 weeks ago
- broad term 1 year 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 1 year 3 weeks ago
- explanation 1 year 3 weeks ago