Samples of the periphyton were collected in 3 different locations, separated by 100 m,along the Fort River in Amherst, Massachusetts. At each site, two sets of traps were put out. The traps were made of three glass microslides rubber banded together in a sandwich like fashion, and were separated by 1/2 inch cardboard cutouts.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 2 weeks ago
- proves 1 year 2 weeks ago
- broad term 1 year 2 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 2 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 2 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 2 weeks ago
- explain humanities 1 year 2 weeks ago
- explanation 1 year 2 weeks ago