The species of plant that is being observed is the Camellia Japonica Napoleon. This plant is located at the University of Massachusetts Amherst in the Durfee Conservatory & Garden. The greenhouse is in between the morrill science buildings and the university health center. Facing the morrill science buildings is an entrance to the greenhouse, where the different kinds of Camellia Japonica are found on the right immediately after entering the greenhouse. The Camellia Japonica Napoleon is the second to last tree from the entrance.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 4 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 4 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 5 months ago
- proves 5 years 5 months ago
- broad term 5 years 5 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 5 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 5 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 5 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 5 months ago
- explanation 5 years 5 months ago