Today in class for Biology 494, we read and discovered how to write the cover letter of our resume correctly and properly. I felt that this was important because as we graduate from UMass Amherst, we are going to have to write our resume and submit it wherever we are trying to get into. This class not only teaches you what to do but shows you how to get it done properly which is really nice. It is very similar in many ways with Biology 312 because there are lots of writing done in the course. I am still not sure exactly what I want to do but I am figuring it out as I go. It is scary to know that I will be graduated from college in less than 3 terms.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 9 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 9 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 10 months ago
- proves 5 years 10 months ago
- broad term 5 years 10 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 10 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 10 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 10 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 10 months ago
- explanation 5 years 10 months ago