The purpose of this study is to examine how mutations are affected when different organisms, mutated or not mutated, are mated. Once that has been determined, tetrad analysis can then be used to determine linkage as well as the genotypes of given phenotypes. Yeast are an excellent candidate to test these with due to their simple phenotypes, small size, and quick growth.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 4 months 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 4 months 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 4 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 4 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 4 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 4 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 4 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 4 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 4 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 4 months 3 weeks ago