The purpose of this study is to examine how mutations are affected when different organisms, mutated or not mutated, are mated. Once that has been determined, tetrad analysis can then be used to determine linkage as well as the genotypes of given phenotypes. Yeast are an excellent candidate to test these with due to their simple phenotypes, small size, and quick growth.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 2 months ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 2 months ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 2 months ago
- proves 1 year 2 months ago
- broad term 1 year 2 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 2 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 2 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 2 months ago
- explain humanities 1 year 2 months ago
- explanation 1 year 2 months ago