The findings of this lab were sound and gave a solid understanding of the passing of mutations to offspring as well as how to determine genotypes using tetrad analysis. The only thing that I would change about this lab is for a more conclusive tetrad cross to be constructed. Because of the certain dead cultures, it is impossible to tell whether the genes are linked or not. Presenting a complete tetrad cross would allow students to more accurately predict whether the genes in question are linked or not.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 2 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 2 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 2 weeks ago
- proves 1 year 2 weeks ago
- broad term 1 year 2 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 2 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 2 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 2 weeks ago
- explain humanities 1 year 3 weeks ago
- explanation 1 year 3 weeks ago