Their life span averages at twenty years. They do not hibernate and their pituitary glands are not terribly overworked, as conserving water is not a main concern in the tropical rainforest (Pituitary). Like most carnivores, their digestive tract is relatively short, and they are equipped with many enzymes to digest meat. Scientists decided to name this species Magnacide dynaphyll by using various Latin roots. The generic name, Magnacide, is a mix of magna and cide, meaning big sharp tooth. The specific name, dynaphyll, is a mix of dyn, a-, and phyll, meaning powerful, green, and on the shore.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 11 months 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 11 months 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 11 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 11 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 11 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 11 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 11 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 11 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 11 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 11 months 3 weeks ago