Their fur is slick as they love being in the water, and they swim to cool off.” She explained that they are believed to mate at all times of the year, but mostly near the end of the wet season, as their gestation period is about four months and the females prefer to raise their young in the thick of the dry season where anacondas are less likely to strike, for anacondas mate and burrow in the mud during the dry season (Largest Snake). A dominant male claims his own stretch of bank and selected females and uses a special gland to mark his territory. The Snanker are thought to reach sexual maturity at around the age of four, and the dominant male chases young males off of his territory once they reach the age of two.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 1 month ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 1 month ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 1 month ago
- proves 1 year 1 month ago
- broad term 1 year 1 month ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 1 month ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 1 month ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 1 month ago
- explain humanities 1 year 1 month ago
- explanation 1 year 1 month ago