TRH (Thyrotropin) stimulates TSH release from the pituitary and TRH (Releasing Hormone) “controls the set point” around which negative feedback occurs. Individual variants of thyroid hormone is 10% in comparison to the rest of the population. TSH is a glycoprotein hormone with two subunits, an alpha and a beta. Pure samples of LH FSH and TSH were taken to figure out the subunits. There were subunit switching experiments and alpha is common, but beta requires specificity. Thyroid glands have thryocites that surround ‘juicy centers’ that store the precursors to thyroid hormones. When TSH binds to the receptor and activates the entire mechanism, the production of thyroglobulin is increased. This is then packaged into vesicles where it is released into the colloid.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 10 months 3 weeks ago
- introductory phrases 10 months 3 weeks ago
- what are SNP's 10 months 3 weeks ago
- proves 10 months 3 weeks ago
- broad term 10 months 3 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 10 months 3 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 10 months 3 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 10 months 3 weeks ago
- explain humanities 10 months 3 weeks ago
- explanation 10 months 3 weeks ago