The human eye works by reacting to light and pressure and provide a three-dimensional moving image. Rod and cone cells are responsible for conscious light perception, color differentiation, and perception of depth. The approximate field of view varies by facial anatomy. As soon as the eye finds a target, it re-adjusts its exposure by adjusting the iris, which adjusts the size of the pupil. Dark adaptation takes place in approximately four seconds of profound uninterrupted darkness. Full adaptation is dependent on blood flow and therefore can be affected by many external and internal factors.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 7 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 7 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 7 months ago
- proves 5 years 7 months ago
- broad term 5 years 7 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 7 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 7 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 7 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 7 months ago
- explanation 5 years 7 months ago