There have been various attempts to improve traceability and safety in the supply chain process such as Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP). However, any attempts to improve safety and traceability do not address the underlying issue; a lack of infrastructure for handling and processing records. Whole Foods lists selling the highest quality products available as the top core value and mentions that they “maintain the strictest quality standards in the industry.” Incorporating new technology to the supply chain process is a necessary change in the way our food is handled. Whole Foods has the opportunity to be one of the first of many supermarkets to make substantial changes. As a partner of Amazon, there is potential for their company to also to greatly benefit from this technology and its applications. Pairing with Amazon, or other large technology companies such as IBM is a conducive way to accomplish this task. Not only will Whole Foods benefit, but your customers will too. It is a win-win situation, another principle Whole Foods values as described in their core values.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 3 months ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 3 months ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 3 months ago
- proves 1 year 3 months ago
- broad term 1 year 3 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 3 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 3 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 3 months ago
- explain humanities 1 year 3 months ago
- explanation 1 year 3 months ago