Attending class includes a variety of preparation and engagement to do well. The least complicated aspect of doing well in a class is also the most obvious: Show up on time. Knowing what time the class starts, where it is, and how long it will take to get there sets me up for success every morning but what actually happens in the classroom is just as important. I sit down and listen to what the teacher is saying and i bring notebooks and pencils for writing down important concepts. I'm confused about something so I raise my hand and asked a question and make sure i understand the answer in my notes. Having a well prepared backpack with notebooks, textbooks, and writing utensils helps me keep up with the class.I also take sips of tea throughout to help myself stay awake throughout.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 1 year 1 month ago
- introductory phrases 1 year 1 month ago
- what are SNP's 1 year 1 month ago
- proves 1 year 1 month ago
- broad term 1 year 1 month ago
- "As to be able to join this 1 year 1 month ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 1 year 1 month ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 1 year 1 month ago
- explain humanities 1 year 1 month ago
- explanation 1 year 1 month ago