Attending class includes a variety of preparation and engagement to do well. The least complicated aspect of doing well in a class is also the most obvious: Show up on time. Knowing what time the class starts, where it is, and how long it will take to get there sets me up for success every morning but what actually happens in the classroom is just as important. I sit down and listen to what the teacher is saying and i bring notebooks and pencils for writing down important concepts. I'm confused about something so I raise my hand and asked a question and make sure i understand the answer in my notes. Having a well prepared backpack with notebooks, textbooks, and writing utensils helps me keep up with the class.I also take sips of tea throughout to help myself stay awake throughout.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 5 years 4 months ago
- introductory phrases 5 years 4 months ago
- what are SNP's 5 years 4 months ago
- proves 5 years 4 months ago
- broad term 5 years 4 months ago
- "As to be able to join this 5 years 4 months ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 5 years 4 months ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 5 years 4 months ago
- explain humanities 5 years 4 months ago
- explanation 5 years 4 months ago