Ephrin receptor tyrosine kinases divereged from other tyrosine kinases throughout the course of evolution. The divergence came from the response to specific activation and regulatory signals that require pairing kinase catlytics and regulatory functions. The similarities between the two receptors include everything from structure, organization, function and the types of pathway they activate. Juxtamembrane and sterile a motif were both found to be linker regions to the respective kinase domain. These linker regions are responsible for increasing kinase activity and regulating the pathways functionality. These kinase proteins are responisble for everything from protein synthesis and activation to hormonal regulation and secretion.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- you wrote "relegation" I 7 hours 48 min ago
- Saying the sun was shining on 7 hours 50 min ago
- You wrote "In additon to that 7 hours 52 min ago
- Comment 8 hours 17 min ago
- Comment 8 hours 21 min ago
- Hyperole 8 hours 22 min ago
- Comma use 8 hours 24 min ago
- I would reogranize the 8 hours 27 min ago
- Consider omitting 'gracefully 9 hours 22 min ago
- I believe there's a typo in 9 hours 24 min ago