Ephrin receptor tyrosine kinases divereged from other tyrosine kinases throughout the course of evolution. The divergence came from the response to specific activation and regulatory signals that require pairing kinase catlytics and regulatory functions. The similarities between the two receptors include everything from structure, organization, function and the types of pathway they activate. Juxtamembrane and sterile a motif were both found to be linker regions to the respective kinase domain. These linker regions are responsible for increasing kinase activity and regulating the pathways functionality. These kinase proteins are responisble for everything from protein synthesis and activation to hormonal regulation and secretion.
You are here
Each week, post your own Perfect Paragraph and comment on three Perfect Paragraphs. Suggest improvements. Don't just say "Looks good."
- a vs an 3 months 1 week ago
- introductory phrases 3 months 1 week ago
- what are SNP's 3 months 2 weeks ago
- proves 3 months 2 weeks ago
- broad term 3 months 2 weeks ago
- "As to be able to join this 3 months 2 weeks ago
- Who is 'they'? Try not to use 3 months 2 weeks ago
- Morrill should have two r's. 3 months 2 weeks ago
- explain humanities 3 months 2 weeks ago
- explanation 3 months 2 weeks ago